Veronica M Liburd, the Director, has been working as a hairdresser/Beautician for over 20 years.
She has undertaken the following studies and attained the qualifications listed on the right in relation to hairdressing:
- Certificate in Hairdressing at Thomas Danby College, Leeds (City & Guilds) 1990
- Certificate in Advanced Studies in Hairdressing at Thomas Danby College, Leeds (City & Guilds) 1990
- The Further and Adult Education Teachers' Certificate at Kitson College of Technology, Leeds (City & Guilds) 1992
- Certificate in Education (Further Education) at The University of Huddersfield 1994
- Certificate in Competences in Training and Development Skills Assessor Award (City & Guilds) 1995
- Certificate in Hairstraightening, Thermal Pressing, Curling, and Weaving at Walker School of Hair and Beauty Culture, Leeds, 1984
- Certificate in Facial Massage at Thomas Danby College.
- Certificate in Advanced Cutting Course at Thomas Danby College.
- Certificate in Beginner Course of Instruction in Nail Extensions (Star Nails Award) 1993
- Certificate in Basic Counselling Skills (National Awarding Body NCFE) 2001
- Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling (Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body) 2002
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body) 2002
- Certificate in Salon Hygiene (Hairdressing), (The Royal Institute of Public Health & Hygiene) 1990.
- BSc in Therapeutic Counselling ( Leeds Metropolitan University) 2005.